iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Adding pictures proving to be a challenge! TJ 550

Started by groundguy, January 28, 2010, 12:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groundguy

I joined up a couple of weeks back, and have been trying to add pics to my gallery.  I have them uploaded, but the name of my album shows up as MR X  ,,, Instead og "Groundguys Pics".  what I am I doing wrong?

captain_crunch

Don't know the answer but sure do admire your problem ;D I had a bogger of a time getting pics there but I can't figure out how to put link on the avastar thingie to let people look at em
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Jeff

You are both good to go.  Both things have been fixed simply by going to your profiles and then into your settings and following the instructions.   :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

You guys are all set to start posting pictures.  8)  You gallery looks good.I like to make up albums and separate my pictures and have some order in my gallery.Everyone should learn how to downsize pictures no matter what.Makes it easier to send pictures to your friends,if any of them are on slow dial up.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

captain_crunch

Thank You
Sure glad my Computer skills don't reflect my general knowledge or I might have to live in a Cave :D :D :D :D :D
Brian
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

groundguy

groundguy

and specifically, thanks Jeff.  Work on the ol 550 is progressing.

Cheers!

petefrom bearswamp

I am a Luddite (old fashioned guy and computer klutz)and can't figure the picture thing out.
Tried Jeffs instructions, but can't find the proper settings in my profile.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!