iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The "came here from other chainsaw forum" thread

Started by Saw Dr., January 03, 2011, 08:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Saw Dr.

Quote from: HELSEL on February 08, 2011, 04:58:27 PM
Quote from: Shotgun on January 05, 2011, 08:25:04 PM
I have a 10 year old Homelite that I've converted to a two cylinder, 4 cycle engine.  changing it to a 4 cycle was a little bit of a challenge, but worth it. It has a 30 inch straight iron pipe exhaust.  I bet it would beat anything that anyone would care to put up against it. Any takers?    ;)

Yep I would take a shot at it!!! Let me know when and where.

Can I come and watch?
I don't try to explain to others why I play with chainsaws.  For those who already know, no explanation is needed.  For those who do not, no explanation is POSSIBLE!

Super 250

HELSEL

Quote from: SwampDonkey on February 08, 2011, 05:00:27 PM
:D :D :D :D

It is all fun and games!! But we race saws and if there is a challenge we will be there to give it a shot. There is no dought that this site is more freindly than the race sites. But I did not fire the first shot!!!

SawTroll

Quote from: Chris J on February 02, 2011, 03:21:50 PM

That said, I'm glad to see the ForestryForum chainsaw forum getting more traffic 8).

Chris

:)Yes, that has been the weak point, and is the main reason I have posted a lot more on another site. It has been getting better lately, and that is a good thing!   8) 8) 8)
Information collector.

Thank You Sponsors!