iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Equipment manuals.

Started by BargeMonkey, March 10, 2020, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BargeMonkey

I'm going to go see this guys collection, retired mechanic, figured I would ask if anyone here is looking for any ? I believe theres 80+ deere books, every 450 from A-E, all the 350 books, 310-710C/D books, piles of Cat books till the late 90s. Mack, older cat, figured i would ask ? I will drop stuff in the mail, some of these are getting harder to find, guys retired and getting out. 

Southside

Dibs on Franklin 170 skidder or 5000 Feller buncher.  Of course a JD 8640 would be nice, or a Kobelco 909..... ;D  Come to think of it a Lull 644 Highlander II would go over just fine...
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

jcbrotz

I would love ones for Cat D5M, and a Komatsu pc78
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

mills

Dang! Lot of money laying in that office.

Don P

If there's one for a Cat 3406 engine I'd appreciate it, seconds on the 644 Highlander II :D, we have a JD engine in ours. Oh and Deutz 2 & 6 cyl engines.

BargeMonkey

Figured I would ask, go over and see exactly what he has, something like 500 books. 

Oliver05262

640D if you don't want to keep it; 440C or D and anything related to a 240 TJ. Nobody is running anything special around here.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

Napoleon1

Anything on cat 3116 and 3126 I'd be interested.

Thank You Sponsors!