iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Brother Noble and Jeff!

Started by CHARLIE, July 21, 2011, 01:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

All great people were born on July 21st.  Happy Birthday Brother Noble and Happy Birthday Jeff!  I hope today is a very special and fun day for y'all.

Charlie 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Coon

Happy Birthday to you as well Charlie!   ;D  So did ya get your b-day lashes yet?  :D

Happy Birthday to Noble and Jeff as well.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Husband

8) Hope you both have a great day. Time to sit back with a cold one and reflect on yet another year with your FANTASTIC friends here on the FF ;D ;D

Feet up boys!

WildDog

Happy Birthday, have a great day guys 8)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

thecfarm

Brother Noble,Jeff and Charlie,Happy Birthday to you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sprucebunny

Happy birthday and many happy returns to each of you birthday boys !!!  :-*

Now.... onto the important stuff.... what kind of cake are you having ???  ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

WDH

Must have been an auspicious day to be born on  :D.  Happy B-day!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

paul case

happy birthday you 3 musketeers!   pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

DoubleD

Happy birthday guys  8) 8) 8)

Davide ;D
Wannabe a sawmiller

Tom

Charlie has finally done it.  He has entered his 68th year before I could turn 69.  He caught up.  I am now looking forward to his passing me.  :-\ :)

isawlogs

Joyeuse anniversaire a vous trois !!!  Je vous souhaites qu'elle soit remplie de bonheur et que cette journée se répète a plusieurs reprise.   8)

Happy birthday guys !!!!
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Happy Birthday to all.  There is no better feeling this side of Heaven than getting older.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Happy Birthday to the both of you.
Additionally, my oldest Grandson turns 4 today!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

Having never met any of you guys, yet, all I can say is, Happy Birthday you old fa....fellas!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Radar67

Happy Birthday to all of ya, hope it turns out to be a good one.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Bro. Noble

Well thanks for the well wishes ;D  Happybirthday to you too Charlie and Jeff as well :)

Don, you need to get around more and start meeting people ;)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

sandhills

Happy Birthday guys, hope it's a great day for all of you!

Freedom6178

------Freedom6178------

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
George S. Patton

'12 Mustang, '03 F-250 SD 4x4, Stihl Farm Boss 18"bar, '09 Arctic Cat 550 TRV EFI

OneWithWood

Happy birthday to three fine gentlemen  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

D Hagens

Quote from: isawlogs on July 21, 2011, 08:17:24 AM
Joyeuse anniversaire a vous trois !!!  Je vous souhaites qu'elle soit remplie de bonheur et que cette journée se répète a plusieurs reprise.   8)

Happy birthday guys !!!!

And the English version :D Happy Birthday to you three! I want it to be filled with happiness and that this day is repeated several times. :) :)

Happy B-day guys :)

Warbird

Shotgun

Sure hope that you three are having a Super Happy Birthday!  Charlie, I can picture you tearing into a brand new can of peas, and this time having a real fork to eat them with. I know that that doesn't always happen.  Jeff, I can picture sharing his birthday cake with Icy and others, all the while while sharing his fork with Icy. Brother Noble, it will be a real treat for you when you finally get rid of those stoopid cows, and you folks can attend the FF pig roasts at will. 

Happy Birthday, each in your own way.     8)

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Chuck White

Happy Birthday to Bro Noble, Jeff & Charlie!

Y'all have a good one, ya hear!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

LOGDOG

Thank You Sponsors!