iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Husky question.

Started by Viking, November 24, 2003, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

This question is for a different saw than the one in my other husky thread, anyways I've had this saw for about 5-6 years, it was given to me also. Anyway I was trying to find some info on it cause I didnt ask any questions about it when I first got it, so I looked at where the model number is supposed to be, but all it shows is this.

it is missing the model number right ? isnt it supposed to be in the top row ? or is that it there on the bottom ?

thanks for the help guys.

Gus

"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Viking

ok ill have to take one tomorrow, i killed the batts in my digi cam. so ill take 2 with the web cam, sadly the quality will be degraded alot.

Viking

sorry for the small images, but thats all the webcam is good for.

Gus

Man ya' stumped me on that one. It is apparently a small homeowner saw of some model.
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Viking

oh, ok :( guess next time i go into town ill have to bring it with me to the husky shop and see if they can help me out :) im sure the ycan, it is their business

jokers

Hey Viking, is there anything on that saw that says Husky?

Thanks, Russ

qatanlison

Viking, don't bother taking the saw into town, check this link out - it's about your saw...
http://www.yetmans.mb.ca/trivia/36.html
Read the answer by Mike Acres at the end.

/Ola

Viking

QuoteHey Viking, is there anything on that saw that says Husky?

Thanks, Russ

yup, it has the husky logo "the H" on the top of the saw.

Viking

hmm it kinda looks like an older Poulan, if you look at the other side of the saw heh, all its needs to be is green haha..

jokers

That`s interesting. I`ve never seen one of those before although I`m familiar with the info that Mike Acres provided. Thanks Qantanlison.

Russ

Viking

so is this saw a little rare ? or no.?

qatanlison

It MIGHT be a Husky 35, although I think that one had some type of steel kick-back guard...

/Ola

Stan

I got a orange poulan around here somewheres. Well, maybe peach.  ;)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Thank You Sponsors!