iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timber king/ Walnut pics

Started by CX3, June 27, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CX3

Well I got the timber king tuned up and ready to saw. It needed a few minor things. I set it up in the yard to make sure everything was a go. Its permanent spot is on the pad where my circle mill was. Can't wait to get it over there.

Here's a log I got from the county. They hired me to cut trees to widen the road. Part of the bid was I got the logs.

This is the opening face. I had a tough time figuring this cut pattern out because I wanted thick table top slabs from the crotch and 5/4 lumber from the log. I figured out real fast you can't back the blade out.

Some of that slick lumber. Thanks to whoever posted about spraying the lumber off with the hose. Great tip. I can't remember who posted it.

The board on the right is 14 inches wide.

These are 2 inches thick and 4 ft long. These are my first attempt at live edge table slabs. I'll tell you one thing they sure weren't hard to sell lol

John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

thecfarm

Glad to see to see you have the picture part solved.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

CX3

Me too. I couldn't post a pic from the mobile site I had to be on the full site with my phone. 
You Better Believe It!

CX3

You Better Believe It!

ladylake

You can back the blade out but you have the pry the slab or flitch up high as you can before trying that.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!