iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Difference in Woodweb and The Forestry Forum

Started by Bud Man, February 04, 2002, 02:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Well, I ain't heard nary a thing 'bout this menshuned so....here goes. I gots me a Forestry.Net hat 8) 8)  Didn't get no hat frum Woodweb :( Didn't get me no hat frum Wood Forum :( Didn't get me no hat frum Da Oaks :(  But I gots me a hat frum here though 8) 8) DanG nice hat too! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Papa Dave

Charlie, there you go, done got me to thinking about getting my hat again.  I want my hat. ;D ;D

You know this is America and we are supposed to be the Land of the Free.  So, it would seem that if someone wants to be here, that is ok and if they want to be at -------------(the other place)then that is ok too. ::)

I plan to be here until Jeff runs me off. 8)

Tom

Vociferous?  That's a cool word KOBLONAVITCHSTEINSMITHSTONEROLLER I'm going to have to look for a place to use it.  "Vociferous",  sounds good, kinda rolls off of the tongue,  means instant outcry,  I like it.

:D I like your new name too  :D KOBLONAVITCHSTEINSMITHSTONEROLLER,  :D but I sure would hate to have to type it too many times.  Hmmmm, maybe I need another handle too. something to the effect of There'llstillbetreeswhenI'mputinthegroundsowhytrytocutthemallnow.  How's that for a handle?  You and me could go sit on the corner and have a cool one while they type that up...eh? (that's canadian.  I learned it from Kevin) :D

Kevin

Tom, I`m glad to see you`re adding the ? after the eh, eh?

L. Wakefield

Canadian dogs say 'woof, eh?' And for a movie classic- the Mackenzie Bros. 'Strange Brew'. Take off, you hosers! :D :D  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!