iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Meet our Sawyer

Started by Jeff, August 31, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Greenhorn

OKAAAAAYYYY. Cute.
Hey Jeff, what is the significance of the Boy's Life cover in the background? I haven't seen one of those in a very long time.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

Just part of the hoard. :D

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I remember a magazine by that name 40 years ago.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Not 8 months old yet. His feet are bigger than Harley's. 

Jeff

Sawyer turned 8 months old this week.

ROOKIE CARD

Soccer Sawyer - YouTube

thecfarm

That made me laugh. He was just a watching your foot.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

So this morning about 4 am I ended up in my recliner. I pulled a blanket over me and sawyer climbed up beside me. I had not had a sleep paralysis episode in at least for a month. I had one this morning. I've been trying to teach Sawyer to recognize what is going on. I was able to vocalize and call for help but I was not able to manage any volume for Tammy to hear me. As soon as I started, Sawyer just got down and left me!  What I did not know was he ran into the bedroom and Jumped on the bed and then jumped on Tammy and woke her out of a sound sleep, got her up and  led her back to my chair where Tammy found me calling for help and shook me out of it.  It was obvious according to Tammy that he came and got her to come help me. It's not the direct approach we. Have been working on but I will take it!

Walnut Beast

When you give them lots of attention and love they will be very loyal and do anything for you. Plus your the pack leader 😊

WV Sawmiller

Sorry to hear about the episode but glad Sawyer was there to help. He sounds like he is worth his weight in dog biscuits.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thecfarm

That is good!!!
The other dog we had, Dew, loved and mean loved Brenda. If she had a coughing fit he would be at her side. 
Me, I could fall down and bleed all over and scream for help and he would sleep through it.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

stanwelch

Job well done ,Sawyer  8)
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Thank You Sponsors!