Started by mrcaptainbob, July 18, 2013, 11:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcaptainbob

He once parallel parked a fright train!
It was NEVER his bad....

This stuff cracks me up.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Quote from: mrcaptainbob on July 18, 2013, 11:17:18 PMHe once parallel parked a fright train! 
Fright trains always scared me.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Kansas

Fright trains run on the same line as the despair trains, and the "Oh my God, what have I done" train.

mrcaptainbob

Bad spelling is not my phault. Blaym it on the stoopid queybored.
That was supposed to be 'freight' train.
And it referred to "The Most Interesting Man"....

GAB

MrCBob:
Me thinks the problem is between the keyboard and the chair.
Proof reading might help before pulling the trigger ie activating the post button.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

isawlogs

I have tried that poofreeding ... it don't help none .  ;) :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

GAB

Marcel:
I usually try and cut you a little slack because I suspect that you are thinking in French and typing in English and there are quirks involved.  What I'm calling a quirk is for example in English it is the white house but in French literally translated it is the house white. ie in English the descriptive adjective "white" goes before the noun "house" in French it is the reverse.  In any case you are doing much better with English than I am with French.  Parley vous Frenchie?  Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

pigman

Well, Marcel does better with English then I do with English.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

sandhills

Quote from: pigman on July 21, 2013, 10:14:42 PM
Well, Marcel does better with English then I do with English.
Yeah x2 I always like to read what you have to say, you always do better than I can type, or speak for that fact ;).

Thank You Sponsors!