iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for work around Maryland

Started by Coopthecutter, October 16, 2019, 08:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coopthecutter

Hey everybody hows it goin. As the title states I'm looking for work around Maryland. I'm based out of Baltimore, and willing to travel within 2 hours or so of the Baltimore area. Interested in working for somebody as a subcontractor, NOT employee. I carry my own insurance, and have my own saws. I'm mainly looking for work as a cutter, but I do have a class A CDL and can operate most logging equipment, have never run loader much though. I am also an ISA Certified Arborist. Thanks for any help you can give!

nativewolf

Liking Walnut

Coopthecutter

Quote from: Coopthecutter on October 16, 2019, 08:32:50 AM
Hey everybody hows it goin. As the title states I'm looking for work around Maryland. I'm based out of Baltimore, and willing to travel within 2 hours or so of the Baltimore area. Interested in working for somebody as a subcontractor, NOT employee. I carry my own insurance, and have my own saws. I'm mainly looking for work as a cutter, but I do have a class A CDL and can operate most logging equipment, have never run loader much though. I am also an ISA Certified Arborist. Thanks for any help you can give!
Hey everybody, at the suggestion of another member I'm going update the original post I made. Since I first posted I have been working steady cutting timber and operating equipment for several companies in the Baltimore area. Most of the jobs have been land clearing projects, and I have also cut a few jobs behind mechanical crews, with me cutting trees too big for their hotsaws to handle. I have worked on one select cut logging job, but I wasn't productive enough to keep up with that company's standards. They wanted 8 loads a day and I'm more in the 5 loads per day range. As far as I know nobody I've worked for is on this forum, but I'd be more than happy to give some reference phone numbers if you were seriously interested in using my services. Thanks for your time!

Thank You Sponsors!