iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ATTABOY, WILL

Started by Bro. Noble, April 29, 2003, 07:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

Will,

Good for you for helping fund the Forestry Forum.  It has become such an important part of life for so many of us -------both for intertainment and educational purposes.  Thanks to Jeff for using his time and talent to create and maintain the forum.  Thanks to the members for making learning fun.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Mark M

Yep - I second the motion! Thanks Will and thanks Jeff.

RMay

I would like to third that thanks Will & Jeff . ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Dugsaws

I will make that a fourth.
 thanks Jeff and Will
Doug

DanG

I'll take the fifth. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

MrMoo

Me too
Thanks to Jeff and Will and all others who lend their time & effort.

ohsoloco

I'll give a thank-you and a woo-hoo   8)

Tom

That's the prime example of an "oportunist", DanG. :D :D
You don't get openings like that everyday. ::) :)

DanG

The decision to sieze that moment took but a trice. The question is, which fifth am I taking, the amendment, or Old Granddad? :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

biziedizie

It's nice to see people helping people :) It makes the world a better place and it also makes the forum a great place :)

Steve

dail_h

WAY RO GO    THANKS WILL AND JEFF 8) 8)
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

AtLast

All the above and then some....I'm a newbi and can attest to the FACT that this forum and those in it...all of you, have educated, inlightened made me laugh and opened an entireally new chapter for me....thanks Jeff  :)

oldsaw

and Timberking needed a presence here...a visable one. I was impressed with you guys when I stopped by last March, and now I have to take that even a step further.

Another point for the home team...

KC sometimes has cool stuff going on.  Even the Royals are batting .500, but it was better.

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

EZ

I too want to thank Jeff and Will.
Thank You Much. :)
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!