iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rain and Mud

Started by Rhodemont, December 20, 2023, 04:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehp

they updated the weather here so now its to start raining in a few hours and switch to snow thurs night and for friday , I think my logging will be over for abit until it dries up some

cutterboy

Quote from: B.C.C. Lapp on April 01, 2024, 12:43:01 PMRained all night. Rain next three days. Again. We all gonna drown. 
BCC, you might want to contact Noah and reserve a place on the Ark. 
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

customsawyer

Y'all need to look at the positive. Think about all the money you're saving on air filters. ffcheesy
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

B.C.C. Lapp

I would if I could Cutter. he ain't returning my calls.  And, rained all night again. Raining now. Rats.
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

B.C.C. Lapp

Rained all night. Again.  Still raining now.  Creeks are over their banks. The rivers dangerously high. Rain forecast  for tomorrow. And the next day. smiley_furious3
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

GAB

Quote from: B.C.C. Lapp on April 02, 2024, 07:33:19 AMI would if I could Cutter. he ain't returning my calls.  And, rained all night again. Raining now. Rats.
If you get the idea of building your own ark don't waste your time going to the library to borrow a book on how to build one.  Last I heard the book was out to a man named Noah and it was long overdue.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

ehp

She is quite wet, I went over this afternoon and changed the input shaft seal on my winch on the skidder but lots of water everywhere

Thank You Sponsors!