iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thankyou Doc Henderson!

Started by Jeff, November 20, 2019, 08:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Look what appeared in the mail! Doc has been keeping tabs on what has been going on around here at our place and did something to really brighten things up.  The laser engraving is wonderful! Thank you. :)

photos don't do it justice.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

Forum friends are the best!  That is beautiful.
Say when

YellowHammer

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Southside

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

doc henderson

It could not of happened to a nicer guy.  :)  we are all blessed to have different tools and talents at our disposal.  The fun is to get to share them with others.  I have to give credit to the models, Sawyer, the snow and oak leaves.  It did make for an exceptional engraving, as the texture is palpable on the surface.  And look how good my hand writing is on the back! :o  It was my pleasure to do it, and I am glad brightened the day for our FF family.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Old Greenhorn

Wonderful and thoughtful job Doc! Well deserved by you Jeff. You do much for our community and others. It's good to see someone doing something for you, just because he can. I wish I had the skills.
 I know that were it not for this forum, I would not have a sawmill and I would not be doing all the things I am doing and learning all that I am. 
 Good on both of you!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Pine Ridge

Two thumbs up, looks nice !!!!!
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Resonator

Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

K-Guy

Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Ron Scott

~Ron

olcowhand

Stop me if you've heard this one!
A Doctor, a Sawyer (2-legged kind) and an Engraver walked into a Pig Roast.....
I forgot the punch line

That's really nice, Doc (both the gift and the thought).
Steve
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

samandothers

Good move Doc, Very thoughtful!

Nebraska

That engraving is really awesome. So is the thoughfulness of the gesture, good on ya Doc, there is just one thing in that reply number five.... well it just sorta  seems a touch fishy. I'm just having a hard time with the handwriting claim.  :D :D :D

scsmith42

Very nice!

Doc, you are a class act!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

SawyerTed

Great work and an awesome thoughtful gift!  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Cedarman

Good to see Jeff get some Cheer!
Thanks Doc.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Thank You Sponsors!