iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This forum

Started by QuintonAlame, January 31, 2011, 11:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuintonAlame

I made a post earlier on this forum on the chainsaws I own and people on this forum bashed me saying my saws are too big for my area I post a comment about people on youtube big chain saws for little stuff and thay said it's okay for them to do but I can't I thought this form would share information I can share my information but everyone wants act like a child this this forum iso hypocritical and acts like children people on this form get bashed because there chainsaws bigger than the other persons its like compareing penis sizes. I ask for help on a chain saw they ask me what kind I tell them I get bashed because it's a big chain saw for the people that help me thank you anyone else grow up I'm done with this forum

Tom

I don't remember it that way, but if that's the way you perceive it, I think I would take my ball and go home too.  There were a bunch from racingsaws.com that came over here and spent about a week telling us how they wished they weren't here.  Maybe you would fit in better over there.  :)

ErikC

This post is quite a bit more childish than any I saw in response to your threads.  ::)
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

JHBC

Why would you let it bother you.  I don't think anyone is bashing what you've said, If they don't want to use long bars, who cares.  It's no reason to throw a fit.
MS460 28"    MS660  36"    MS441 20"/24"    394XP 32"/36"    3120XP 32"/42"

lumberjack48

I don't think anybody means to bash anybody, people get off the main topic sometimes, but people have learn to take what they like and leave what they don't like. We all have a tendency to vent sometimes, and don't mean any harm.
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

chucker

ignorance and arrogance, they come and go with age...... sometimes one before the other!! we all like to play ball, but dont always like the rules we do miss read...
respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

Raider Bill

Quote from: QuintonAlame on January 31, 2011, 11:53:09 AM
I made a post earlier on this forum on the chainsaws I own and people on this forum bashed me saying my saws are too big for my area I post a comment about people on youtube big chain saws for little stuff and thay said it's okay for them to do but I can't I thought this form would share information I can share my information but everyone wants act like a child this this forum iso hypocritical and acts like children people on this form get bashed because there chainsaws bigger than the other persons its like compareing penis sizes. I ask for help on a chain saw they ask me what kind I tell them I get bashed because it's a big chain saw for the people that help me thank you anyone else grow up I'm done with this forum

I don't know anything about this but I do know you may want to stick around and get to know the guys. This is a good place to be, good info and generally very friendly.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Wow, you think you got beat up here?  Wait until you visit the real lands of two stroke smoke. Don't come crying back to us when they smash your crib and you have to use the splinters for splints.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Well since we are comparing things Jeff's got a picture of me that should really make you jealous.  :D

nmurph

my advice is to grow some skin. i know nothing about your experience here, but i will tell you that on every forum i am a memeber of, if you react to small picks, they will soon be huge sores. ignore it/deflect it and/or give it back, but don't whine.

BTW, use some punctuation.....you know, they look like this . , !?:;. you might be surprised how just sprinkling a few along and along will change the responses you get.

CX3

Is this coming from the same dude that fell in love with the anti logging chick?  You have lost some gas since then.  Be careful pulling those splinters :D
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Raider Bill

Quote from: CX3 on January 31, 2011, 02:28:47 PM
Is this coming from the same dude that fell in love with the anti logging chick?  You have lost some gas since then.  Be careful pulling those splinters :D

No Way!! Same guy??? Doesn't look good for the home team. ;D

clww

The SAME guy! It was on another thread he started, either "people protest" or "protest is over".
Get some thicker skin! Sometimes the truth hurts, it's called life in the real world. Good luck to you, no matter what size chainsaw you run.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Raider Bill

Looks like PETA Greenpeace has claimed another. Sad to see. :'(

Kevin

Quote from: Jeff on January 31, 2011, 12:52:32 PM
Wow, you think you got beat up here? 

Must be his first time on the internet,  :D

Al_Smith

Hmm , imagine that .

I don't think I stepped on the lad .Believe  me though I'm more than capable . ;)

However this is a nice friendly forum so why not keep it that way is the way I look at it .The way I see it our protesting friend really couldn't cut the mustard in  the true land of two stroke smoke . They'd eat him up and  spit him out in little pieces .

Oh by the way I find it amusing that our departing friend found the neccestity to compare his saws to a part of the male anatomy . Perhaps there's a hidden agenda . :o

Cut4fun

I didnt see where any one bashed him for his saws he called big. I thought all of us use those size saws 880-660 etc. Heck I must of had close to 10 118cc-122cc saw myself at one time.
Got 2 of the little 066 saws right now. Just firewood saws to me and not that big IMO. 460-7900-372 good average sized all around saws.

So you have 1 880 122cc that is considered big IMO.  :D  :D

Al_Smith

:D If it makes him feel any better I've got a couple that are 123 cc's .

But he should always remember 'tis not the size of the tool but rather how it's used that counts . 8)

Geeze do we dare mention that a  few of us have extremely fast 2 cubers to make him feel better .

Oh I have to stop now before those mean pills I took kick in .Carry on . :)

Buck

Welcome back Quinton when you get back on your meds and get levelled out.  Dont see anywhere that you were bashed. Hope that greenpeace thing goes well for you. Try a batch of sugar teats.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Al_Smith

Quote from: Buck on January 31, 2011, 10:22:49 PM
  Try a batch of sugar teats.
---as opposed to hind teats .Woops ,danged mean pills just kicked in . :D

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Jeff

His profile says 27. He acts more like 12, but we know nobody would ever misrepresent their age here don't we Ty.  ;) :D 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ladylake

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 31, 2011, 02:47:49 PM
Looks like PETA Greenpeace has claimed another. Sad to see. :'(

What does PETA stand for? I'd guess people eating tasty animals but I could be wrong.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Ironwood

PETA , people eating testing animals??     :-X YUCK

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Al_Smith

Well here's the deal . Posters that post certain things that most of us take for granted more times than not are looking for advice . Now if those questions are indeed bonefide the  majority  of people will give that questionere every amount of help they can .

Now then out of the blue you get some really stupid stuff or a real agressive attitude and those more accustomed to that type of quizing take it as they see it which in most cases is just trolling .Plain and simple . The internet is full of them .

What some of the trollish types seem to forget though is that some of us have seen the exact type nonsense on other forums .They blow in ,blow out .No big deal . :)

Thank You Sponsors!