iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

1620 blade length

Started by talltimbertwo, November 05, 2020, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talltimbertwo

Hi I have somehow lost the manual "shocking" for my new timberking 1620
I thought I remembered the blade was a different size than the 1600 Any help would be great!

ladylake

Just call Timberking  . Most likely  not too many 1620 mills out there yet.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

DPatton

Ladylake is right. TimberKing will be your best source of information for your mill. They are very knowledgeable and always willing to go the extra mile to help. Their number is on the left side of this page in the sponsors list.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

doc henderson

I got a paper manual when I got my mill.  could not find it, and Matt sent me an email with a digital version.  you can print it, and or keep it on your computer and use it off there.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

talltimbertwo

One on my phone would be outstanding 
Thanks 

btulloh

Pdf on the phone is a good thing.  So are these doc tubes https://www.agrisupply.com/manual-canister-lrg-new-style/p/109316/

Weatherproof.  $6.00. Got one fastened to my sawmill with the manual in it.  Probably need something similar but flat for a bigger manual or binder though.  
HM126

Thank You Sponsors!