iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Busted Animal

Started by chet, November 17, 2021, 08:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Our youngest Granddaughter dat is. We fondly refer to her as Da Animal. :)  She did battle with da Monkey Bars during Kindergarten recess.  

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Magicman

Oh no and da Unicorn couldn't save her.  We wish her da best and thankfully those young folks bounce back quickly.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pigman

She may be Da Animal, but obviously  she is not a monkey. May she heal quickly. 
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

mike_belben

well im glad to see she busted her arm and not her noggin or her cute face.

heal up kiddo.
Praise The Lord

samandothers

Makes ya feel bad when they feel bad or hurt.  Glad she seems in good spirits now.  

Roxie

At least she was wearing cute socks when it went down!  She looks like a handful and I hope she heals quickly. 
Say when

SwampDonkey

A little set back, she'll soon be back at it. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

That will heal fast. 
Had a niece that fell out of a truck and did the same thing.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

customsawyer

She will probably not even miss a beat. Might take her a day or two to figure out how to do some things with her other hand. One of my grandsons broke the same arm twice almost a year apart. He never missed a beat. I went to visit him and he wanted to get in the pool. Well Pawpaw goes to get trash bags and everything like we used to in the old days. Nope not needed any more. He had some kind of new cast that he just went in the pool or take showers with no harm to the cast.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

chet

Quote from: Roxie on November 18, 2021, 04:38:49 AM
  She looks like a handful.
Not in the slightest.  :)   She is just an independent, tough minded, afraid of nothing, very smart little girl. I see her going places as an adult.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

SawyerTed

Sorry she got hurt and hope she heals quickly!  I raised two girls that sound about like "Da Animal."  Those two were harder on me and all kinds of stuff than my boy ever was.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

dougtrr2

When my daughter broke her arm we had to keep going back to get the cast repaired.  She figured out she could put the bend of the cast over the bar and  hang from her casted arm longer that the uncasted arm.

Doug in SW IA

GAB

I hope she is right handed and that she heals quickly.  Will she still be in the cast through the Yuletime holidays?
You might say she hit a small pothole in life.
Get well soon.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

sawguy21

Kids!! ::) ;D ;D She doesn't look the least bit worried, their resilience is amazing. The biggest problem will be slowing her down.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!