iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Upstate NY

Started by fluidpowerpro, January 29, 2023, 05:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluidpowerpro

I received an inquiry today from someone looking for 6 x 6 x 16' pine beams. Turns out they are located in upstate NY so I can't help them. If anyone here is interested, I will share your info with them.
Change is hard....
Especially when a jar full of it falls off the top shelf and hits your head!

Old Greenhorn

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

fluidpowerpro

I asked him what county but also went ahead and gave him your company name so maybe he will call you.
Change is hard....

Old Greenhorn

Well NY is a big state, and 90% of it is 'upstate'. Did you get a town, city, or something for a reference. I was thinking of a referral to one of our many members in the state. Experience in statistical probabilities tells me hw will likely be 3-4 hours from me. :D
 Put another way, I live upstate, but my cousin (also has a mill) is a bit over 4 hours north of me. ;D
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

fluidpowerpro

No I didn't but I figured no harm if he contacts you and after you talk you determine he's too far away. Sorry if I shouldn't have done that.
Change is hard....

47sawdust

I thought upstate N.Y. was everything above Yonkers. ???
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

moodnacreek

Quote from: 47sawdust on January 30, 2023, 06:54:04 AM
I thought upstate N.Y. was everything above Yonkers. ???
Oh no, not anymore. On the east side it starts above lake George.

Old Greenhorn

All good FPP, just trying to figger out where he's at. Maybe he will call.

Thank You Sponsors!