iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Fourth

Started by Texas Ranger, July 03, 2008, 09:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

EZ

My wife and I seen the show last year when they were in Columbus. It was breath taking. Thanks for the sharing.
EZ

thecfarm

Happy July 4th to all forum members and thier families.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TexasTimbers

That was cool. A 140 lb. flag. That landing was riskier than it looked.

Mustangs are just cool. Love to hear those Rolls Royce Merlins growling along. I don't think many have the Allison in them anymore. Plenty of them found in race tractors though.  8)

Happy 4th y'all.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

SamB

Made my day! :) Thanks for sharing!!! :) :) :)

pineywoods

Texas T if you like mustangs, Oshkosh Wi, july 23-32 is the place to be. Probably at least half of the airworthy mustangs left will be there. Yer right about the allison power, only 1 flyable example left, never were very many, they didn't do well at high altitudes. The merlin is a rolls royce design, but most were actually built by Packard motor car company in Indianna. A good one  now is worth some serious change
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

fencerowphil (Phil L.)

Thanks, TexasT

See the Red Skelton thread

Bi-VacAtional:  Piano tuner and sawyer.  (Use one to take a vacation from the other.) Have two Stihl 090s, one Stihl 075, Echo CS8000, Echo 346,  two Homely-ite 27AVs, Peterson 10" Swingblade Winch Production Frame, 36" and 54"Alaskan mills, and a sore back.

Thank You Sponsors!