iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Busted saw.

Started by customsawyer, April 24, 2011, 10:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

Hired man was running my MS260 the other day and just as he finished the cut the bar pinched while the log rolled. It broke the back handle, gas tank and the brake handle. I will venture a bet there is some other parts in there that are busted up as well that I haven't found yet. I figure that the parts will cost me close to the price of a new saw. So was wondering where I might find these parts on a saw that blew the engine or some such trouble that I could rob the parts off of?
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Dave Shepard

Try Chainsawr, in the left-hand column.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

clww

If Chainsawr  doesn't have it, go to eBay and type in Stihl MS260 and you'll find a bunch.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

downunder Trav

could try the arboristsite as well, had a similar problem got a reply within 30 mins of posting. that said ebay is the goods and this seller I can recommend he gave me a good deal cheaper postage than any others i looked at and eager to please.
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/r-e_parts?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1181
I am a weekend warrior with a chainsaw, But the collection is starting to grow, Dedicated slabber here I come!!!!!

Thank You Sponsors!