iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Introducing myself

Started by Rando, October 16, 2011, 10:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rando

Meadows Miller,
I kind of like the Turner Sawmill. It's built a town or 2 away from my house in NY. Maybe that gives me some sort of comfort factor. Or, I'll keep looking come spring and find a good used saw of another brand.
Those swing blades look real cool!
Piston,
First thing I noticed was the picture of your dog!
Don't know how to post pictures yet but I'll get my wife to show me the ins and outs of it.
I think I'll take you up on visiting that LT15 one day.
Trying to get my leaf cleanups done here but first I need to clean the lawns of all the trees and branches. What a mess from Alfred.

Piston

QuoteI think I'll take you up on visiting that LT15 one day.

That'd be great, send me a message sometime when your interested.  I have a crazy schedule but pretty easy to work around. 

I have a friend that lives in Newtown (not sure if your close to there) and he sent me quite a few pics of a lot of trees he had down, luckily didn't hit his house but one went through his fence and another landed on his new truck, just scratches though. 
The roads looked like a mess, lots of trees down across his road, not sure if it was like that everywhere but I imagine so.

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Rando

Newtown is about 10 minutes from me.
A mess everywhere you look. Now we're left with a bunch of widow makers hanging.

Thank You Sponsors!