iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

losing my connection to FF

Started by 47sawdust, June 27, 2015, 10:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

So when I'm researching a topic and multiple threads come up,I choose a likely thread to view and when I'm done and try to return to the multiple thread selection I lose my connection to the forum and have to start over again.Is there a way to avoid this?
Thanks for your help.
Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Magicman

I generally open a new folder when I venture off.  That way I can easily return to the original folder.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

I can just go to my "back" button (arrow) and hold that down for a list of the "history" and pick the right one.
Do you have the "back" option? 

What computer system are you using?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Wow, learned something.  I did not know that I could hold the back button down and it would bring up the previous "history".   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Andries

Brother Been, I'm with MagicMan - learned a new trick!
No more tons o' tabs open . . .
Thanks!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

47sawdust

So that's why you're called Beenthere.
Thanks a lot.
Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

WV Sawmiller

I thought you had done a no-no and were getting your __ -__ whacked and being booted off the FF. Glad it was just cyber gremlins and folks have ways to avoid them.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

clww

Quote from: Magicman on June 27, 2015, 10:25:37 AM
Wow, learned something.  I did not know that I could hold the back button down and it would bring up the previous "history".   :)
Or hover your cursor/arrow it and it will display the option of past history.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

4x4American

Quote from: Magicman on June 27, 2015, 10:25:37 AM

I never knew that either!  Learn something new every week..
Boy, back in my day..

redprospector

Or you can right click the back button. Same thing as holding down the back button.  ;)
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

At first I thought this was about a trip to the Wood Shed.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

justallan1

That's OK, I thought he needed some kind of a Forestry Forum cyber hug. :D

Brian_Rhoad

Hitting the "Backspace" key takes you back to the previous page.

Thank You Sponsors!