iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

JLG Telehandler

Started by Peter Drouin, July 07, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Anyone Know about the JLG 9-43 Telehandler?
Has  John Deere engine. 2007 with a cab.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

4x4American

Alot of rental companies run JLG quitment and I'm sure that if they are renting machines out for a living they would buy something halfway decent..I'll tell ya that for free lol
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

Thanks for the reply 4x4. I know a lot of guys in the construction trade and got all the info on it.
I looked at 3 of them. Found one with 3000 hrs, Heat and AC. Comes with forks, Going to be getting the bucket and grapple too.
With the 40' addition, I'm putting up on the mill building, It will have A tallllll roof. :D :D 8) 8) 8)
I looked at Cat, And was surprised by the things It could not do for me. 
Found out JLG bout out Lull.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

4x4American

Awesome sauce!   8)   You're gonna have the tallest snowbanks on your road this winter lol lol
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

Snow banks,  :snowball1: :christmas:
A&P saw Mill LLC.

4x4American

You get all your firewood cut didja?  One of the best byproducts of the pallet lumber is firewood.  I've got enough ready to go for over 5 years if I don't sell anymore lol...but everything is for sale, kinda lol
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

All good on firewood. 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

4x4American

Maybe now you can pretend to be a southerner and do some woodworking projects on sundays lol or maybe you are gonna just keep splitting firewood cause it's all us Yanks know to do on sunday lol..you ever sell any firewood?
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

No firewood selling, I let the 10000000 other guys do that. ;D
I sell lumber, only one around with a roof over the lumber.
I see some on CL with all the lumber open to the weather going bad. :D

Are you just buying cants now ?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

4x4American

I'm still buying logs and cants and my log price is slightly above pulp.  It takes much longer to process logs but there is a better profit margin.  Cants are easier and much faster but when they're random width there is a lot of waste that I paid for.  I'm gonna buy a load of 4x6's in here soon because I think there will be very little waste making 4" deckboards that are 7/8 thick.  By my math the only waste will be from cutting to length, every cut on the resaw should make a board.  Been doing long stuff recently.

Just finished loading a truck, 5,381.32 BF of 72", 62" and 45" cutstock that we cut this week.  Last week I put on 3600BF of 120" and 96" cutstock.  Week before that was 5100BF of 130", 45", and 43-1/8"  It's significantly slower doing those long stringers, but they pay better at least.  I just have two more bundles of this long stuff to go to finish out the balance then I'm back to 42" and 54" deck boards and I can't wait lol

Back atter I suppose
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

Looking good there young man, 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Thank You Sponsors!