iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Identifying tree with fungi

Started by Paliverka, February 21, 2024, 02:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paliverka

Hey there guys! Im quite new to this site, so im really looking forward to learn from you!
In this case, I would like to have a little help, with identifying of the tree species. Interesting thing for me was, that there were small cones like species Alnus does have. What specific characteristics should I be looking in bark etc? What is the species of this trees?

[Images have to be uploaded to your forum gallery or attached in a post, no offsite hosting]

customsawyer

Load your pictures in the gallery, and then you can post them. There is a few reasons for this, that I won't go into at this time. You might want to include some information about where these trees are located. It will help us with the ID of the tree. Pictures of the bark, needles, leaves, or wood, will help with the ID of the tree too. If you have sawed it already, then a good picture of a clean, smooth cut of the end grain helps us too. 
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!