iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2019 Christmas Contest! WINNERS POSTED VIS VIDEO!

Started by Jeff, December 10, 2019, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Greenhorn

Yes, we know the little elves do not display correcting in Chrome when you click on them. Switch to internet explorer or some other browser and you should see the proper number.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Magicman

Yeah, I finally found #1 !!!   Actually I was the 2nd member to successfully enter the contest, but my searching days will not be over until I find them all.  :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

btulloh

Me too, MM.  Even though I'm entered, I still want to find the five elves I haven't located yet. I've been to every corner of the FF universe and still haven't found them. I did find those unpaired socks that went missing from Jeff's dryer though. 

(The only reason I keep mentioning the chrome thing is to help anyone who might be having the same problem. )
HM126

Jeff

Read every sentence in my launch post. Most have meaning.

Has anyone actually found all ten? It is certainly possible to make it without all. Depending on which ones you have.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I have two more to find; #4 and #10.  
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gspren

I found 7 of the tricky little elves and got entered but I'm still searching. Thanks to Jeff for doing this and the sponsors for making it possible, fun and neat prizes 8). 
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Ljohnsaw

Well, I got to the You Made It! page, got the secret message, followed the Enter Now link and entered all the data.  But, when I Send it, I get
NO data_order list SPECIFIED!
Is this a Firefox issue?  I tried both typing in the secret message and doing a cut and paste.
:'(
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

51cub

Quote from: btulloh on December 10, 2019, 08:25:07 PM
It goes after the "=" sign. Everything that's after the equal sign needs be deleted. Only the mystery word goes after the equal sign.
Thanks. That"s where I was putting it. It finds the forum but not the done page
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Ljohnsaw

You are not spelling it correctly.  It did the same thing to me.  There are no numbers in the mystery word.
John Sawicky

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Currently we have a technical problem. I had purchases a SSL certificate to install on the server and had planned on putting it in action after the holidays. For some reason our server host installed it somehow where it is forcing things through it that should not be forced through it yet such as that cgi form that submits the context entries to me.  I'm not sure what else is not working at the moment either. I'm surprised I can post.

Jeff

Chuck White

I'm in the same situation as ljohnsaw!  I solved it, and when I send it, I get NO data_order list SPECIFIED!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Refresh the page or delete your cached pages for the last day. If it does not say this at the top of the form page, its the old page

<h1> You MADE IT!! NEW IMPROVED PAGE!</h1>

Ljohnsaw

I made it!  Thanks Jeff and Tammy for setting this up.

Also, Merry Christmas to our Contest Sponsors Tammy and Kevin of Logrite Tools, Bluecreeper & Riteleg!

And Doc Henderson and Ray of thecfarm!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
John Sawicky

mad murdock

That was awesome fun!  The hardest part was finding the message on the enter now page.  What an awesome message!  Thanks Jeff for your twisted sense of fun.  I will keep looking for all the elves. I have a few left to go. 
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Chuck White

Whew, it worked this time!  :)

Finding some of the elves really made this one tough!

All in all, it was a fun contest!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to Jeff & Tammy, and all the sponsors, also thanks for the donations and participation of: Tammy and Kevin of Logrite, Bluecreeper and Riteleg, also Ray (thecfarm) and Doc Henderson! 

Merry Christmas to all!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Well last night I figured out where #4 & #10 were but when I looked this morning......they weren't there.  Can't trust dreams.  :-\  Back to looking.  ::)

Hilltop366

Thanks to Jeff and Tammy Brokaw and to the Contest Sponsors Tammy and Kevin Bantle of Logrite Tools, Bluecreeper and Riteleg, Doc Henderson and Ray thecfarm!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Jeff

I thought I give some pretty good hints. I almost took the easy way out this year. I was going to just say you had to post a Christmas photo to get registered, but a topic got started about christmas cards and presents and it sort of stole the thunder on my idea (not complaining!) Clues are where you find them.

tylerltr450

Jeff,

This is a good game thanks for making it!

You did a good job hiding all the keys, and thanks to all that makes this forum fun and enjoyable.

Merry Christmas to our Contest Sponsors Tammy and Kevin Bantle of Logrite Tools Bluecreeper and Riteleg! and don't forget Doc Henderson and Ray thecfarm
Timber Harvester 36HTD25 fully loaded
2006 Dodge 2500 first Auto to NV5600 swap, EFI Live Tune by me
John Deere Tractor
Massey Ferguson 711B SkidSteer

Magicman

Yeah, I found #10 and it was exactly where it should have been !!!  I got very close to it last night but I was one click away.   :D

Now I only have #4 to find.  :P

straincm

I have found all but numbers 1 and 10. Magicman, you will kick yourself for missing two hints for #4. As will I, I am sure, when I figure out #1 and #10.

Magicman

Yeah X10 !!!  I have found them all !!!!  8)

Wallys World

Another fun contest! Thanks to Jeff and all of the sponsors! Great job!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Magicman

Thank You Jeff for The Forestry Forum and for your time well spent on this year's Christmas Contest.

Also Thank You Kevin & Tam-i-am for your Forestry Forum Sponsorship and providing the Logrite, Rite Leg, and Bluecreeper prizes.  Thanks also go to Doc Henderson and Ray, thecfarm for their support and prizes.

Thank You Sponsors!