iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Best Fish Meals

Started by WV Sawmiller, September 18, 2019, 09:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Howard, when I was first reading your post I was thinking to myself that that (Tom) guy is really a talented fisherman if he can catch flounder in WV - may have borrowed one of Danny's surf casting rigs for the long cast.  The fish and grits last night were right on time.  Cold fish for breakfast is always a good choice.

The snapper and kingfish should have been going off in the gulf last week but I have not had an opportunity to go in a while.

Several of my buddies have been catching good messes of speckled perch lately.
Caveman

WDH

Grits need to be seasoned as they cook. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

So you mean you should start cooking them in the fall to eat them this winter? Kinda like putting ay?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Honest truth, the last time we went out for fish,  I ordered Liver. I'm due for some fish.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

Man! It would take some pretty awful fish for me to order liver instead. :D Then again I hate liver. My wife likes some calf liver or chicken livers sometimes and she might have made such a trade off if you caught her in the right mood.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!