iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Spring is in the air.

Started by Magicman, April 10, 2011, 08:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Pat saw something this afternoon that neither of us had ever seen.  Two lizards really having a fight.  A lot of posturing and biting.  I guess trying to establish a pecking order or something.  Anyway it went on for over 30 minutes and a winner finally emerged.

They could really raise the skin up on the backs of their necks and look larger.  One is a brighter green than the other so you can see them switch positions many times.  This was neat to watch.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Are they Geckos? :D :D

Maybe it's just some reptile love? ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

I can tell spring is in the air because I can't breath and my eyes are watering  ::)

We didn't have any lizards, but we did see this little guy. He's the first I've seen this year.

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

We call them Chameleons.  They will change colors from green to brown.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Ah, yes. I didn't know they were a US species. Learn something new every day. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Quote from: SwampDonkey on April 11, 2011, 11:04:37 AM
I didn't know they were a US species.

:-[  I just didn't know how widespread their range was.  You can have some too.   ;D

SwampDonkey

Well, send some on up. Winter will look after'm.  ;D :D

Thank You Sponsors!