Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

johndozer

Quote from: SwampDonkey on October 07, 2021, 03:30:14 PM
Quote from: barbender on October 07, 2021, 02:29:16 PM
Johndozer, where are you located?
Looks like Smithers, BC area. Just a guess. ;)

I'll be glad when the snow comes. :D :D

Pretty good guess all things considered Swampdonkey. Telegraph Creek BC. 700 km drive NW of Smithers

Nebraska

Just a shot of my office for the day during a break in the action.. We had to adjust the head gate on the chute a little smaller, 344 head through it today. Good day and good folks to work with.

newoodguy78

Vaccination day? That's a lot of animals to run through the chute nice job. 

Nebraska

Yes preconditioning vaccinations, these calves are part of the " Iowa Green Tag program."    A fair number of the calves in the practice are marketed in Iowa and participate in this program.  Just a done rite guarantee as far vaccinations go before the calves get sold... Just means a Veterinarian oversaw and was present during the processing and it met specifications set by the program. Keeping your food healthy. :) :) :)

cutterboy

Pictures taken from the deck on the back of my house.

To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Walnut Beast

Absolutely beautiful!! 

Nebraska

Dang....I could work there... :)

Hogdaddy

Some really nice views guys!!
If you gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly!

upnut

Cutterboy- Very nice! I see now why you have that big zero turn mower. Looks like a skiff of ice on the pond, you'll be ice skating before long. Thanks for the pics.

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

cutterboy

From my side lawn. Love this time of year.

To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Log-it-up

going to be a good day :(

chep

same here! What a view @logitup Vermont is pretty special this time of year. What town do you live in

Old Greenhorn

I was in So. VT last weekend and it was like that too. I should have gotten a hill shot off to the right of this photo. That was my office view last Sunday, working on a tree at the back of the photo.
 Today I head into the central Catskills, maybe I can get a nice photo here. The only problem with the fall foliage is that it brings on the tourists. ;D

<b
r>

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

240b

We lost a lot of leaves yesterday with the rain/wind..     the tourist mostly left last monday thankfully

SwampDonkey

Looking out the dormer window one day.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Log-it-up

Chep- I'm in duxbury just south of exit 10 off off i-89,  the view is facing north good clear days o can see the wind towers in Lowell VT, and I too fancy this time of year I wish it last longer
 Looks like you have view to see a stretch as well, good color there the brights reds are popping extremely well this year 

Otis1

It's been nice working in the UP during the color change

newoodguy78

Makes me glad my office isn't a cubicle. 

Walnut Beast

The only problem is with a view like that you might not get any work done

jimbarry

My office view, where there is always work to be done. :)

nativewolf

Liking Walnut

Satamax

Refurbishing a chairlift cabin at 2300m elevation. Second one of the year. 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Blue Noser

Quote from: jimbarry on October 16, 2022, 09:05:03 AM
My office view, where there is always work to be done. :)

Groupe Savoie would have loved to have your firewood pile.

Thank You Sponsors!