iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

well

Started by woodmills1, February 24, 2015, 09:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

apologies for not posting much lately, but I live 8 miles from Lowell mass, the city with the most snow in the country this winter.  I think the epicenter is my house.    Thank the lord I have a snowblower on the back of my 40 horse Kioti dk40se..My neighbors say thank god he has a snow...........

So looks like in 8 or 10 days we may get one 24 hour period with above freezing, it was -11 this morning and 8 at noon.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You dug yourself out and found a computer.  :D Glad to here from you.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

woodmills1

the other day I saw a ford ranger 2 wheel drive, about 97 or 98 with an old 40 inch tube tv bungied down at the back of the bed for ballast
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

....and you followed him and watched the weather channel?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!