iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

5 Legged Toad

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, May 31, 2014, 10:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Paul had been over at a friends house this evening. He comes in the house at 10:45pm and says....Look at my 5 legged Toad!
Well, YEP....it has 5 legs.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

customsawyer

He might get warts now. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Chuck White

Interesting!

Show the Science teacher at school.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Paul must like that!! Of all the frogs I ever saw and picked up,they only had 4.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Ain't that something.  He can hop by and wave hi, and never miss a hop.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Congratulations to Paul! 8) I've never seen one like that.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Dave Shepard

I've always suspected there was something in the water near you, now we have proof. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Dave Shepard on June 01, 2014, 10:56:11 AM
I've always suspected there was something in the water near you, now we have proof. :D

:D :D :D

doctorb

Do you live near the run off from a nuclear power plant? ;D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Magicman

Has anyone counted this guy's fingers lately??  I think that it is "catching".   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Alcranb

Just wondering.....do you suppose if a fair maiden kissed that frog it might just turn into a politician?  Just a thought  :D
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Delawhere Jack

So help me....... When I saw the title of the thread, before I saw who started it, I thought "Betcha Poston could build a five legged stool..."

:D :D :D

Magicman

Quote from: Alcranb on June 01, 2014, 04:32:31 PM...do you suppose if a fair maiden kissed that frog it might just turn into a politician?
Or another Poston??  :o

drobertson

I was just thinking "what if" you could bread five legged bull frogs, just a thought,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: drobertson on June 01, 2014, 09:30:09 PM
I was just thinking "what if" you could bread five legged bull frogs, just a thought,

We always "bread " our Bull Frogs.....they just taste better.  ;D

drobertson

8) got me on that one :D  auto correct can't help much on proper grammar all the time, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

SPIKER

Seen 2 headed turtles and some other critters with Birth Defects in nature.   Heck the step daughters have two 3 legged dogs with BD.    One of the friends on FB have a litter of 2 legged dogs just recently too...

That Toad sure looks fat & healthy so don't seem to hurt him getting around too much  8)

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!