iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Custom Multi-tool pouch for my son.

Started by Rooster, January 22, 2012, 07:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooster

Hey Gang,

I want to personally thank my new friend Landroza for taking the time to make this work of art!! I just recently purchased a Leatherman Supertool 300 for my son. The sheath that came with it was nice, but the LM wasn't the only thing that he would need to carry.  I found Landroza on a different forum and and asked if he would make a custom sheath/ pouch to carry a Leatherman,  a LED maglite, and a touchscreen cell phone. My son is a car guy, and an aspiring "fix-it" man.  He is enrolled in a Wind Energy Program at a small Community college, and I figured that he would need a LM multi-tool for work, school and play.

Landroza worked with me closely to make sure that the sheath/pouch was just what my son needed.  I gave it to my son for Christmas when he was home on break.  He was very appreciative and was impressed with the workmanship.  Check it out!

Rooster

"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

shinnlinger

Very nice....I had a local leather guy make me a replacement sheath for my Gerber when I lived in Oregon....didn't have a cell phone then.... It's the way to go
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Magicman

That is a real piece of art and I love the contrasting colors.  You mentioned 3 items, but don't I see 4?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Rooster

Magicman,

You're pretty sharp!  Yes, there is a place for a pen or marker.

Thanks for keeping me honest!

Rooster

"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

CHARLIE

Very impressive leatherwork.  Landroza is a true craftsman and I'm more impressed that he took the time to make sure you got exactly what you wanted.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Ga_Boy

That is nice work.  I bet your son will be proud to use this pouch for many years to come.

10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Thank You Sponsors!