iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't Sleep

Started by Autocar, June 19, 2013, 01:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Anybody else ? Last two nights must be a full moon  ;).
Bill

kderby

Not going to answer because we are all asleep. :-X :D

I am just home from deliveries.  Due for bed NOW!  Thanks for taking this watch. :)  ZZZzzzz.

Bibbyman

Well, I was asleep until someone started talking.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

SwampDonkey

Must be that time of the month again. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Seaman

I slept fine, should I feel guilty?
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

davch00

Magicman

Since I am on a road trip sawing job and staying at a motel, yes I slept, but in shifts.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Yaaaawn....Stretch.......Was that you I heard last night Bill?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Roxie

I haven't slept through the night for about 5 years.  Was awake last night from 2:45 until 4 this morning.  It sure isn't stress, so it must be an age thing. 
Say when

Raider Bill

Quote from: Roxie on June 19, 2013, 07:28:36 AM
I haven't slept through the night for about 5 years.  Was awake last night from 2:45 until 4 this morning.  It sure isn't stress, so it must be an age thing.

Roxie quit playing the age card! :D :D

I tossed all night :(
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Ron Wenrich

I don't have a problem sleeping.  Turn on TV and poof - I'm asleep.  I don't sleep late.  My dog has me trained to get up at 5 AM,
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

grweldon

When I sleep the schedule is like clockwork. Fall asleep before 10:30, wake up at 11:30 to eliminate liquids.  Go back to sleep and wake at 2:30 to eliminate liquids.  Go back to sleep and wake up at 4:30 to eliminate liquids.  Alarm goes off at 5:20.  A good night, which rarely happens, is when I go from 11:30 to 4:30 without waking.

Then there's the nights that I toss and turn with periods of light sleep every hour.

Been decades since I've slept through the night...
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

lowpolyjoe

i've always had sleeping problems.

things have improved a bit for me lately.  biggest thing - no coffee after lunch time and only 1 or 2 cups in the morning.  no eating close to bed time.  overall improved diet and more exercise also may have helped 8)  reducing stress also helps, but it's not often we have any control over that

kderby

These sleep discussions do interest me. 

I have (and appreciate) a CPAP. 

Wife and I went through a couple mattresses  a couple years ago.  We are still not where we want to be.  Dang things, they cost money!

Sleep is a universal human condition.  Interesting when it is problematic and when things are going well.

Maybe in another life I will be a sleep doctor. :P

Kderby   

Magicman

I was back in my own bed last night and slept the night through.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

I sleep good last night also , dogs got me up at five and lifes good  :D.
Bill

SwampDonkey

I always sleep good in the bush.  Just gotta put up with the nighthawks. ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Autocar

I have some frogs singing to me till midnight then they even go to bed  :D Last night racoons started fighting but I went right back to sleep  ;).
Bill

Woodhauler

check some of my posts, you will see i can't sleep!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!