iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Magicman, July 14, 2020, 05:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

77 Sunset Strip Theme - YouTube

To me 77 is a crazy number but I reckon it will be with me until it won't.

PatD and I made a 63 mile trip to "The Boston" in Amite City, LA, for lunch today.  Grilled catfish with a Crawfish topping, Cajun grilled potatoes, and Fried green beans.

Not a Birthday Cake but Bread Puddin.

Gone.

Thanks to all for the Happy Birthday wishes.  :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

well you have a good appetite.  glad you had a great day with your PatD!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Walnut Beast

Tasty & mmmm on the bread pudding 

Magicman

Well, I did get a cake. GG Son Kole brought me a cake with it's own lit candle on top. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Corley5

Happy Birthday 🎂🎂
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

lazyflee

Happy Birthday MagicMan!

RichTired

Lynn, looks like you did have a Happy Birthday!

smiley_flipping
Here's wishing you many more...
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

samandothers

Nice birthday outting!  

Spent about a week in Bogaloosa and only a day in Amite.  That was almost 21 years ago.  Nice folks there!

Happy birthday sir!

Thank You Sponsors!