LogRite Open House 2022

Started by Tam-i-am, March 08, 2022, 10:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Help me out.
I know the 4 people on the left, the others?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Old Greenhorn

From Left to Right (both rows) Kevin, Tammy, Jeff, Tammy, Terrifictimbersllc (back), Kitty (front), Dr_Buck (back), OldGreenhorn, Pat.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jeeper9574

I also had a great time at the open house, thank you Kevin and Tammy! I missed the picture and meeting some of you but did talk with Jeff and Tammy for a while. I brought my dad along who used to have an old Belsaw before I was born. We had a good time checking out the Woodmizers and chainsaw mill, it was the first time by dad had really seen a bandsaw mill up close. Hoping we can get one in the few years.

I was also able to pick up a hookaroon 8) Looking forward to putting it to work at the woodpile!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jeeper9574

Jeff

trimguy

thecfarm

Nice job!!! Almost like being there!!!!!

Walnut Beast

Nice tour! And nice goodie you got!

Jeff

I need a teleporter. We left at 4am friday morning, and we were back home 1:30pm Sunday afternoon, with 28 hrs of that behind the wheel. I'm too old.

Tam-i-am

Quote from: Jeff on April 26, 2022, 06:08:53 AM
I need a teleporter. We left at 4am friday morning, and we were back home 1:30pm Sunday afternoon, with 28 hrs of that behind the wheel. I'm too old.

Jeff

that's what we do every time we come to the Pig roast.  And I don't think your old!!!!!!!!

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

jeeper9574

Well this showed up today. My dad's game sheet was picked for one of the door prizes at the Logrite open house and won a scale model of the Woodmizer LT40 Super Hydraulic! We had a good laugh and can now say we own a Woodmizer.  8) Maybe we can mill up some toothpicks or something... :D  Thanks again!

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: jeeper9574 on April 28, 2022, 02:47:35 PM
Well this showed up today. My dad's game sheet was picked for one of the door prizes at the Logrite open house and won a scale model of the Woodmizer LT40 Super Hydraulic! We had a good laugh and can now say we own a Woodmizer.  8) Maybe we can mill up some toothpicks or something... :D  Thanks again!
I'd start out with 4° blades. Congratulations!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.