2009 Forestry Forum Pig Roast

Started by Jeff, January 12, 2009, 11:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RynSmith

Sorry, Tom.  I take full responsibility.  Next time:  :-X

Paul_H

Quote from: RynSmith on January 13, 2009, 04:47:01 PM
Sorry, Tom.  I take full responsibility.   :-X

If you need a lawyer,just click on the Pig Roast counter ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

RynSmith

Dodgy Loner

It was clickable last year, too, and it led to the same site.  After I clicked on it the first time, I just didn't click on it any more ;)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

blaze83

:D :DanG lawyers are everywhere :D
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

submarinesailor

Quote from: blaze83 on January 13, 2009, 05:14:02 PM
:D :DanG lawyers are everywhere :D

Bottom of the ocean is a good start!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce

Jeff

What does it do now?  I think its unintellectual explorer that does it. I've done some adjusting...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

RynSmith

It brought me here, which means your adjusting worked  ;D

beenthere

Glad you fixed it...I was afraid I was going to fall off that stool Tom was talking about.. ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

timber tramp

Counter does'nt come up on my screen at all. I have dial-up, make any sense to you??
Cause every good story needs a villan!

Jeff

It means you either are not looking in the right place, or you have javascripting disabled in your browser settings.  :)  Most likely you are over looking it.

Tosay it says:

Pig Roast 2009: 200
more days!
August 1st 2009!

DR Buck

Glad you fixed the counter link.  I don't need a lawyer, but if I come to the Pig Roast this year I might need one.    I've already planned a ham radio show in Dayton in May and then Sawlex 2 weeks later.  That will be the extent of my travels this summer. 

This year is our 30th anniversary and I need to save my days off and money for the trip we're going on.   ;).  Went to Australia on our 20th and England for our 25th.  I don't think she will settle for Harrison MI for the 30th.   ::)    She wants to go on a cruise.   I had enough cruises with the Navy and want nothing to do with them.  Maybe we'll fly to a tropical location and just hang out.   I've got till the 1st week of November to pull something out of my take her someplace really nice.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Tom

I hear that you eat on the cruises almost as good as we did on the destroyer.   You might reconsider.  A trip into carribean with lobster and steak and roasts and fresh green salads and hot dogs and Kool Ade couldn't be all that bad. They might even have all the milk you wanna drink too.  :D :D

Engineer

My inlaws, from Indiana, came to stay with us over Christmas this past year, and my mother-in-law was heard to say to my wife:

"If you don't come out to visit us, we're not going to come out here to visit you anymore".

So I have a choice - head out to the midwest over the summer and risk the chance of my in-laws visiting again, or NOT go out there and hope she sticks to her word.  :D :D :D :D

We were gonna spend a day or two with them and then head to the pigroast this year, but it looks like we might just head straight to Michigan and enjoy some stress-free vacation time....  :D

8) 8)

Jeff

pasbuild

Is it too early to reserve my spot?    ::)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Dan_Shade

I'll be there if all goes as planned.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Reddog

pasbuild, you using the 5th wheel again this year? or some thing more like Stan's?  ;)

Count us in, I have it on the schedule.

Jeff

Anybody that had a camp spot last year is auto-reserved for this year. If you were here camping last  year and don't plan on coming this year, I'll need to know that so we can get someone else in need a spot. :)

Dodgy Loner

Jeff, I'll be needing a spot this year.  Don't worry, I can squeeze into a real tight spot ;D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

uncle kenn

where in harrison is the pig roast, like an address for my GPS

Jeff

Jeff

I've been out expanding the camping area a bit. We should be able to get another one or two rigs in by the time I am done I think.

Pig Roast 2009: 111 more days!
August 1st 2009!

RavioliKid

Hey, y'all!

I'm starting to plan out the summer and I've marked the barbeque on my calendar! The teardrop trailer and I will be there!
RavioliKid

Corley5

It's getting pretty close  :)  Just 111 days until the last part of our Northern Michigan summer and spring has only barely gotten under way  ::) ;) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!