iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MOVED: Cedarshield's All Natural Petri-Wood Treatment

Started by Jeff, December 07, 2009, 07:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

This topic has been moved to the Woodshed

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=40616.0

Boy I get tired of worthless spammers.  This person who is now banned joined a while back and has repeatedly posted a long spam ad without any other contribution to this forum. You can bet if spamming forums is the way they do business, their product must be snake oil
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

That product will be just perfect for the walls of the Woodshed. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Warbird

Jeff

This guy poses as a product customer that is interested in learning more from people that use this product that he has stumbled upon, like he has nothing to do with it, however his email can be traced to being the owner of the company.  You can find where he has done the same thing on other forums, including an engineering forum where they were quick to see that he no more then an old time charlatan. The way the game goes, another party mysteriously appears as a satisfied customer proclaiming the miraculous powers of the product actually do exist.

BEWARE!

isawlogs

Then with a litle research I bet that the other party can be traced back to the same computer .  :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Probably, if I let it go that far. I imagine the I.P.s would be the same. :)

zopi

Cedarshield..probably nothing but ajug of PEG...can bet I will never buy any...annoy me with an advertising for air and I'll quit breathing to be spiteful...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Jeff

You can read this, written by the same dude.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Testing-the-All-Natural-Cedarshield-Oil-Wood-Preservative&id=2567841

As I read it, this part made me want to run for cover before the explosion of slivered wood occured.

"Upon reading the technical data further, we discovered that the cedarshield fluid contained double tailed molecules within its formulation and upon its application to timber, these molecules would instantly attach themselves to hydroxyls within the timber, acting as a water scavenger and instantly turning the inherent moisture into ethanol gas which immediately evaporated and left the wood totally dry and completely preserved again almost everything."

WH_Conley

Might work better as alternative fuel than wood preservative. :D
Bill

Mooseherder

beenthere

Now, that was interesting.  ::) ::)
And the author of that garbage was non other than Robert M Littlejohn who is
QuoteBob is also the Executive Vice President - Canada for The Cedarshield Corporation of Canada

If they wanted to make a point, they would have cut a second slice of ash, and shown the difference between a treated and un-treated slice...through the same conditions as followed by the single treated slice. What a crock.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!