iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sly varmits!

Started by drobertson, April 08, 2013, 08:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogue Chitto

Here is a daytime photo.  One will clime up and spin the spinner for his friends on the ground.

SwampDonkey

Is that what they call a three ring circus? :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

clww

Coons are very smart. Coons can also become a real pain in the butt, too.
Great photos ! :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

drobertson

Haa haa :D crazy critters they are, very industrias, and a pain too, get the pelts, freeze and peddle when the time is right.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

Lost four more hens while in the hospital, these birds will be locked up for awhile, this time birds all over the yard, when we got home thursday,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

Pretty sure it's Wiley C, himself, I should say, herself, killed the male last fall, Christy saw here doing the creep on the fringe of the yard, before I could get the gun we lost sight,  I hope no one will be offended when I post the kill,  home on re-coup , docs' orders, this should be interesting,

SwampDonkey

A man's gotta do what he's gotta do to protect him farm. But it's not hard to also see why it happens. It's like going grocery shopping to the wild critters and easy pickens. When your always looking for something to eat you don't think so clearly.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

chevytaHOE5674

Gotta do what ya gotta do to protect your investment. This year I was issued a "lethal control" permit for wolves in case we have any "problems" during calving and although we haven't had any issues in past years that doesn't mean this might not be the year as we had a horse attacked 2 weeks ago.

drobertson

thanks guys, this poor lil criter is going down, I hate it for her, but just the way it goes, glad, I don't have to deal with wolves,

Thank You Sponsors!