iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logging Timber Harvesting and Sawmilling Magazines

Started by axeman2021, May 18, 2021, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axeman2021

Hers is some good magazines for any forum member who has an interest in Logging Timber Harvesting and Sawmilling.

Skip

And they are free . :) A really good article (survey) on mills log scaling Appalachian hardwood practices that WVU conducted in Timber Harvesting &Forest Operations this month . Hatton- Brown Publishers. Edit  :Should be in Forestry and Logging

axeman2021

Quote from: Skip on May 20, 2021, 08:02:58 AM
And they are free . :) A really good article (survey) on mills log scaling Appalachian hardwood practices that WVU conducted in Timber Harvesting &Forest Operations this month . Hatton- Brown Publishers. Edit  :Should be in Forestry and Logging
Skip i commend you your the only person out of around 90 so far to understand that these really good magazines and their free, are very useful for everyone with an interest in our forests and trees.

SW Oh Logger

Axeman, guess we are all just a little confused about what we were to respond with.... I for one, probably actually many others also, have gotten these and many others such as Northern Logger or Loggers World for a long time. No offense, just the facts.
Snellerized 390xp,stock 395

axeman2021

I guess I was looking for a little feedback as to if it was posted in the right place,or if was something people already knew about.
Anyway just glad many did see the post.

Thank You Sponsors!