iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sneak a peek at the store..now open

Started by Captain, January 19, 2006, 09:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

If you're quick enough...you may catch it online and open as I am working on it.  check it out and tell us what you think!!

Open for business just as soon as I have a meeting of the minds with UPS.  OK, back to work.  Check it out!!

Captain

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN  ;D

You gotta use the official link to the left that looks like this

Or the one on the front door of the forum that looks like this

Or the link you see under this:

To get your Official Forestry Forum swingmill.com code number! ;)

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Sneak a peak? DanG I done placed an order 40 minutes prior 8) 8)

I hope you got it!
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

Part_Timer

That is one fine store you got there. 
kate and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Tom

Kate just asked exactly when do you find the time to sleep  ???  :D :D

Tom

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Captain

Yup Brian, got your order.  It will go out tomorrow.  What did you think of the store??  I would love the feedback. :)

Thanks Tom.  We appreciate that, it has been a bit of work to put together.  Hopefully all goes as planned.

Captain

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Captain,

Easily navigated, flawless order and checkout, I hope Jeff's promo code worked :)

One suggestion and I don't write HTML or design websites so take it with a grain of salt.... If you have access to the Kohler part line can you cross link (Is that a word/s) to the kohlerplus site and then check out of your site?? It is a great site to look up parts.

I should have used Jeff to do my site, would probably have been up long before now >:(
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

dutchman

Nice site.Easy to navigate, well constructed.
Look forward to doing business with you.

Captain

Did it Brian, good suggestion... ;D

sawwood

Nice site you have there Captain. Easy to look around and easy to read.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

iain

Good site Captain, it's quick and clean,  the two most important things in my book,

when you get everything cut up and sold then you can sleep ;)

iain

crtreedude

Looking good! Straight to the point, doesn't leave me wondering what in the world you are selling.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Quartlow

Wish I had saw this yesterday,,,,,,BEFORE I bought rings and gaskets for my Kohler 16 HP   ::)
Story of my life  :D

Looks good!!!
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Patty

It is HEEERE!  8)

I placed my order on Captain's site first thing Monday morning, as a test run for Captain and to collect on my $25 gift certificate that he was so generous to donate to the forum Christmas card contest. Anyway....our brand new 60" peavy got here today and it is AWESOME! Captain was even kind enough to sign it for me.

Captain's site is great...as folks have mentioned it is easy to navigate, and of course the prices are very good. If you haven't visited yet, you should.

Thanks again Captain!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

maple flats

Good site Captain, easy to navigate for sure, We will be doing business in the future.
Dave
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Kevin

What's the door crasher special?
Is Canadian money at par?  ;D

thecfarm

Now I know where to buy a logrite prevey. Wrote down my promo number.All ready to do buisness with you.The site looks good.Easy to get around on it.Good job.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Captain

Thanks for the comments, all. 

Ya, Kevin.  Just give me a Mastercard or Visa number, and we'll let them sort it out :D

The store is now officially open....and I want to thank all who have ordered thus far for helping me sort out some issues with shipping quotes.  It appears the worst is behind us; just some problems with LARGE orders (orders of high quantities of various size items, bear with us there).

Check the special on LogRite 48" Cant Hooks, I'm overstocked. 

Thanks for looking Forestry Forum.  Let's get this place some donation money :)

Captain

Captain

Patty's Peavey is a special Captain Signature Series....

:)

Kevin

Norm

<------------------Well kinda of but this is the real one. ;D

Kevin

Norm, that can't be so, I thought you were Pattys dream come true.

;D

Norm

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!