iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Very special day

Started by Ken, July 08, 2012, 05:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

Yesterday my oldest daughter got married.  The wedding went off without a hitch and had many very special moments.  A great time was had by all but I don't seem to have much life left in me today.  Dang fermented grapes.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Ken on July 08, 2012, 05:55:45 PM
Yesterday my oldest daughter got married.  The wedding went off without a hitch and had many very special moments.  A great time was had by all but I don't seem to have much life left in me today.  Dang fermented grapes.

You are no longer a Spring Chicken, Ken.  :D :D :D  Just can't get good grapes no more.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Congratulations to your family. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Congrats to all.  Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out how a "hitchin" went off without a "hitch".   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Congrats to the daughter. 

As father would say, morning comes quick for work. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sandhills

Congratulations to all, and don't worry Ken next Sunday is only a week away, you can rest up then  :D.

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Warbird

Congrats!  And yes, you gotta keep an eye on those fermented grapes.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!