iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

learned how to post photos'

Started by drobertson, August 18, 2012, 11:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

got this cat last year, not a bad tom,  Kinda hard on the free range chickens. Or I guess he was hard on them.

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

drobertson

blew the left should off, 270 kinda ruined the critter for mounting. Just a waste of a beautiful cat, but I love my birds, and their eggs, so He was buried under some old slabs. sorry.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tyb525

Understandable, we have chickens also and anything that bothers them is pretty much dead as soon as I get to it ;)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

drobertson

We have some nice mutts someone droped off last year, had them fixed, and now they are ours, they do a good job for the most part, but sometimes they need a little back up, This guy was pretty sneaky too,  too bad me and the girls have the team work going. 

Thank You Sponsors!