iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Office views

Started by Ken, August 22, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

Those of us who work in forestry are often in areas that offer good views.  Let's see them.   

Lots of toys for working in the bush

celliott

Looking over the Connecticut lakes, Pittsburg NH (last fall)
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

clww

Both are some great views. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sshier

Jamie_C

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

YoungStump

Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

cutterboy

My office for most of the summer of 2012.

To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

1270d

timberlinetree

Wow those are some nice pic! Thanks for posting.

This is our job site.

Some time the office in a high rise!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

LeeB

My office veiw stinks. I like ya'lls much better. I'll have to wait till I get off to post pics. Can't even upload them from my desk.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Firewoodjoe

Firewoodjoe

That mouse wouldn't jump so I shut the saw off and had to get him too! That's a hydro ax saw head by the way. He came out of a tree a cut. Lucky feller!

sshier

Woodboogah

Not much of a view but here it is.   

Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

thecfarm

I like them all. Keep them coming!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

That mouse reminds me of the deer mouse that crawled out from under the hood of the car and up the helical antenna after I had drove 25 miles and across a farm road. I stopped the car where I was going to be working and grabbed the tip of the antenna and introduced him to his new home, and released him catapult style.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Offthebeatenpath

Not traditional logging jobs, but a couple snapshots of places I work.  The first is building trail a few weeks ago in NH.  The second was a backcountry trail maintenance job for the state of Maine in Nahmakanta Public Reserve.

1985 JD 440D, ASV tracked skid steer w/ winch, Fecon grapple, & various attachments, Hitachi CG-30 tracked dump truck, CanyCom S25 crawler carrier, Volvo EC35C mini-ex, Kubota 018-4 mini-ex, Cormidi 100 self loading tracked dumper, various other little trail building machines and tools...

YoungStump

Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

SwampDonkey

Looks like Al Smith's proverbial tree grove in the corn field. ;D  :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

lopet

Seems like corn isn't worth much this days.  I bet that trail is gonna end up a little wider than you think, if your pulling a twitch behind you  :)
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

YoungStump

Quote from: lopet on August 31, 2014, 11:05:02 AM
Seems like corn isn't worth much this days.  I bet that trail is gonna end up a little wider than you think, if your pulling a twitch behind you  :)

Ya I'm sure it would. :) I actually was on the way back to a gas well site that we were finishing off with some accumulated topsoil from the mill yard. So I won't be skidding anything thru there.

ChrisIsThis

This photo is from a about a year ago, but I still like it.

Also, this is my first post on the forum. Hi everybody!
The larger the island of knowledge; the longer the coast of mystery.

1270d

thecfarm

ChrisIsThis,welcome to the forum. That looks nice!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!