iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

More Power!

Started by Norm, April 12, 2011, 08:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

The Man-Without-No-Shoes  :D.  Nice grill, I love my Weber.  That is slick!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WH_Conley

If the charcoal don't get hot quick enough a leaf blower works good too.
Bill

timerover51

That is definitely one what to light charcoal fast.  Reminds me of my grandfather who had a propane gas business covering northwestern Indiana, and used a weed burner hooked up to a 100 pound propane tank to melt the ice off of the concrete steps to his house.  That did not take long at all.  My son has been known to use our propane torch for the same purpose of lighting charcoal fast.

submarinesailor

You guys should see how fast I get the wood stove started using a propane torch.  !0 minutes busting up the kindling and 1 minute with the torch and away we go.  Momma likes it when I get it started quickly. 

Did I tell you I like the torch that has the 2 foot hose and the turbo torch handle/tip.

Bruce

Burlkraft

Quote from: submarinesailor on April 12, 2011, 05:58:44 PM
Did I tell you I like the torch that has the 2 foot hose and the turbo torch handle/tip.

Bruce
Here we go.......now you started a " Bragging about the size of my torch debate."

Then it will go to food  ::)  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

submarinesailor

Well Steve.......we have been known to cook on top of the wood stove many times.  Does that count???????????

As for size................I'm not a young man any more so I don't worry about it. ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) NOT!

Bruce

thecfarm

Probaly if you would of used the gas that you used to start the charcoal with you would not need the charcoal.  ;D Just kidding. I have 2 chimneys, a big can,stuff a few newspaper in the bottom,charcoal on top,good to go in 15-20 minutes.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!