iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Podcast

Started by Kemp, February 13, 2019, 04:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemp

I would listen to a podcast for sure. This Newbie needs a lot of help learning. pc_smiley
Greener than a Green Horn

dltimbertech

Yeah, sounds like a great idea!  8)

Kemp

Greener than a Green Horn

Tacotodd

I'm another for that route. Heck, I would be inclined to participate and talk but I don't know if I would have anything pertinent to say, just a slightly different way of looking at life. But I'm still here (for now)!

After all, who wants to hear from someone with a 25yr background in selling automotive and equipment parts? Automotive, I was top notch. Equipment, I would like to think I was a rookie at best! 

But the customers like me because of attitude. That can't be taught. Learned, yes. You just have to pay attention. 

Two ears and one mouth. God gave us this as a reminder: listen twice as much as you talk! Easy to see, but hard to teach. Just be humble.

I'm far, FAR from being a preacher, my life is to "colorful" for that. But my father-in-law is. He knows my life and doesn't look down on me. I've asked for his ear and he's willing to give it. And he's asked for advice on a few things that I know about that are specialized and I give it to him. In fact, they are planning to come up from MS next weekend. Maybe they will come up close to Magic Man, but we'll not count on the planets being in perfect alignment. But a man can dream!
Trying harder everyday.

stillc

Hi there, can you guide me a little bit? I really want to listen to the podcast, but I can't find it.

Tacotodd

I'm just wondering if @jeff is seeing this. I know he is, but no response as of yet.
Trying harder everyday.

Jeff

I'm strongly considering something a step up from a podcast, but too much on my plate at the moment to dive into it, but id strongly suggest following and  getting subscribed to the Forestry Forum youtube channel
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tacotodd

10-4! Message received & understood!
Trying harder everyday.