iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - Edge of Extinction

Started by Magicman, February 20, 2019, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

There could possibly be a whole tribe that has to leave after loosing a challenge.  Talk about a fight for your life.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Like a battle royal 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

Tough ending tonight. I did not want anyone of them to go. I'd say Wendy is the luckiest player on the team and her days are numbered. If I were on her team instead of hunting for hidden immunity idols I'd be hunting a chicken dinner and probably Wendy would wake up with a chicken head in her bed.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

We went to a Birthday Party and forgot to record it.  It is not there yet but maybe they will put the episode up on the website. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

btulloh

Quote from: Magicman on March 09, 2019, 09:18:22 AM
There could possibly be a whole tribe that has to leave after loosing a challenge.  Talk about a fight for your life.  :o
That really looks like a good possibility at this point .
HM126

Magicman

We were able to go to the website and watch last night's episode.  The end was kinda surprising but that is the way it is edited....for surprises.  :)

I still believe that at some point, there are going to be some "going home" surprises.  ;D

DPatton

Quote from: Magicman on March 14, 2019, 10:51:17 AMThe end was kinda surprising but that is the way it is edited....for surprises.  :)

Yep, they edited to make us think Lauren just might cave and throw in the towel, but instead they voted Rick the news anchor out. Seems like Rick possibly knew he was signing off for the last time during his "News Cast" at the start of tribal.
 I also had to laugh about Wendy's luck of the draw, unbelievable. She was on the chopping block big time for that fire starter reappearing act. She's fun to watch, but what a lose cannon. I've always said most people create their own luck. Wendy's luck will run out soon.
I would think that at some point they are going to make the castoffs on the island compete against one another to get back in the game. 
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Magicman

Either compete against one another or compete against a whole tribe(s), winner(s) stays and looser(s) goes.  :o

WV Sawmiller

Well, I am happy to see Wendy get the boot. I wish she had not had the option to stay. What an airhead! 

I think my new favorite player is Keith. What a devious little weasel! I loved it when he raced off looking for the advantage when the rest agreed to all go as a team. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

It's fun watching but all bets are off for next week!  :o

Jeff

I like wendy. A unique  personality.

Cedarman

Next episode is looking to be very, very interesting.  How will the exiles act?  Will their animosities boil over or will they focus on the game?  I can imagine Aubry's feelings when she walked off with an idol and a vote and felt foolish. It would have been fun to watch the four on four if Aubry was at the last council and she slammed someone with the fifth vote.  Might be what the producers hoped would happen , but the teams weren't in on that plan.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Aubry blew it.  Wendy is a free spirit.  What a great smile and attitude. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

What did they list Wendy's occupation - Swap Meet vendor? I think Flea Market Floozy. I hope she wins and build a swap meet right next door to Jeff. (Sorry - the devil made me say that). :D At least you will have plenty of free range chickens to to choose from even if you can't find your firestarter to cook them. :D :D
Howard Green

Jeff

If I were to judge everyone by personality traits appearance or occupation, the forum would be a lonely place. In fact, I probably wouldn't be here if reverse judgement were to occur. 

Raider Bill

That first chick that was voted out has some anger issues.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Raider Bill

Another thing I was thinking is that I bet they didn't let ol wardog play with many hand grenades.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

WDH

He would definitely be a danger in his own foxhole. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

He's definitely made the right career decision from what I see. 
Howard Green

DPatton

Quote from: Raider Bill on March 21, 2019, 10:57:16 AM
That first chick that was voted out has some anger issues.
Lol...... Raider, she's a real ray of sunshine on a cloudy day isn't she. 
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

D & S Sawmill Services

DPatton

Joe is such an amazing #1 asset in challenges and camp life. The guy can do it all while starving and sleep deprived. More importantly he continues to maintain good positive personal relationships with the other players. There's probably no player more deserving to win in my opinion.

Add Aubry to the list of players voted off with an idol in their pocket. It will be interesting to see how her revenge plays out. I really thought Aubry should have been able to read that little red head better, but  editing of the production only allows us see what they want us to see. We will never really know how that pre-vote alliance agreement with Wendy and Victoria when down. Should be a real eye opener for Joe to see her voted out.

I'm with Jeff and Danny on Wendy's unique personality, smile, and attitude even though she is shat bit crazy. I would like to be a fly on the wall when she arrived at the outcast camp. I think Wendy has just what it will take to push Reem's anger issues over the top. Lol...

Looking forward to the chaos next week will bring. Seems it's anybodys game yet.

D & S Sawmill Services

Jeff

Cedarman

If Wendy can tame Reem's anger, she has a big career ahead of her in anger management therapy.  We will know in a couple days.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

They have spiced this episode up enough to make it really interesting.  I hated to see Joe leave but the tribe would/could never let him stay.  Maybe he is tough enough to make it to the end. 

Anyway, I am enjoying it and looking forward to next week.

WV Sawmiller

Glad to see Devin back in the game. I am totally confused what the plan is with the outcasts now. That was a tough challenge for immunity and one tough broad. I don't know what is up with the "jury" either. I guess we will see more next week.
Howard Green

Thank You Sponsors!