iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new to forum

Started by kra, January 19, 2004, 04:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kra

hello all
just regestered but i have been reading (and learning) a lot from everyone's posts
just finished homemade band mill (Bill Rakes design modified)
sawed a couple pine logs and some dry red oak just trying it out
i have a pile of nice pine logs to cut
i hope i dont ruin it all learning
i will post pics soon
great forum with lots of info

Tom

Welcome kra

Stick some more kindling in the stove and pull up a chair. :D

ronwood

Kra,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy the forum. Lots to learn from the guys.  :D :D
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Kirk_Allen

Welcome Kra,
You cant go wrong by hanging out on this site!  Great people, great info, and overwhelming experience!

Cant wait to see some pics.
 :)

Duane_Moore

:)kra.  Welcome. your gonna like it. look forward to it everyday. they grow on ya.. Duh---Duane :)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Kevin_H.

Welcome, Welcome

Like kirk said get some pics of that new mill on here.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

kra

thanks for the welcome
here are a couple pics of mill while i was building it
i have not taken any pics yet finished but i will try to tomorrow
also a couple of pics of a house i am building all from lumber cut from job site with a friends bandmill
(then dried and planed, edged, and grademarked)

oakiemac

Nice pics! looks like you are gonna have a gorgeous house. Welcome to the forum.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Norm

Welcome aboard kra, nice mill and nice home you've got there. I sure enjoy reading and looking at what some folks can do with what they have. Makes me work harder to keep up.  :)

Frank_Pender

Welcome kra.  Always good to have another idea persons around.  Wel a board.  Nice looking digs you are about to move into. 8)
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!