iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EUREKA!!

Started by Jeff, December 15, 2009, 08:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

¡¡¡uoıɥsɐɟ ʎ1ǝɯıʇ ɐ uı pɐǝɹ ǝq uɐɔ ʎǝɥʇ os ɐı1ɐɹʇsnɐ puɐ puɐ1ɐǝz ʍǝu oʇ sǝbɐssǝɯ buıpuǝs uı ɯǝ1qoɹd ʎɯ ʇno pǝɹnbıɟ ʍou ǝʌɐɥ ı ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌıʇısod ʇsoɯ1ɐ ɯ,ı
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

motohed

Quote from: Jeff on December 15, 2009, 08:18:08 AM
¡¡¡uoıɥsɐɟ ʎ1ǝɯıʇ ɐ uı pɐǝɹ ǝq uɐɔ ʎǝɥʇ os ɐı1ɐɹʇsnɐ puɐ puɐ1ɐǝz ʍǝu oʇ sǝbɐssǝɯ buıpuǝs uı ɯǝ1qoɹd ʎɯ ʇno pǝɹnbıɟ ʍou ǝʌɐɥ ı ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌıʇısod ʇsoɯ1ɐ ɯ,ı

nice touch . 8)

Magicman

:D :D :D  It passed through here on the way to there.... :D :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Meadows Miller

Gday

and here i was thinking you where heading to Ballarat by the sounds of the title Jeff   ;) :D :D :D :D

Im not too sure how this post will turn out as my computers still sitting on the desk the wrong way up now  are the bottons spose to be on the top of the screen or the bottom ??? ??? my trats botton reads strart now   :) :)::)   :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;)

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Warbird

pǝɹnbıɟ

Your "g" looks like a "q".  Perhaps it was lost in translation?  ;D

zopi

Yeah, but you can't type upside down worth a darn..

I jacked up my Facebook crowd like that the other day...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Dodgy Loner

(:  ¿ʇɐɥʇ op noʎ p,ʍoɥ ¡ʎǝɥ
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

OneWithWood

Did Staples teach you how to do that?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

ARKANSAWYER

Now if'n you could jus be learnt to type Southern so we could understand.  Maybe you could just type slower?
ARKANSAWYER

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

scgargoyle

If you type upside down in the South, the grits will fall out of the bowl!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Ole CB

And I thought I HAD KEYSLEXIA!!!

Traditional Toolworks

Yep, you sure did figure out how to waste bandwidth! Well done Jeff! :-)
The axeman in the twentieth century displaying this determination to find peace and sanity is joined in history to every pioneer who set himself to carving a homestead in a new world.  B.Allan Mackie - "Building with Logs"

WTB - used sawmill around NorCal/Oregon area

Tom

Not wasted when the Webmaster entertains.  :)
¡looɔ s,ʇɐɥʇ˙˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ

Traditional Toolworks

Quote from: Tom on December 15, 2009, 05:17:04 PM
Not wasted when the Webmaster entertains.  :)
¡looɔ s,ʇɐɥʇ˙˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ
Tom,

I can completely relate. I once had a manager that used to have this on his whiteboard, and he would always point out that it was something learned in the stoneage. lol

"Laugh when the boss laughs...2000 B.C."

The axeman in the twentieth century displaying this determination to find peace and sanity is joined in history to every pioneer who set himself to carving a homestead in a new world.  B.Allan Mackie - "Building with Logs"

WTB - used sawmill around NorCal/Oregon area

Tom

How true that is, though I gingerly use the word "Boss".  It's great, I think, that the creator of the site remains so involved.  While some try so hard to drive the train, he's still laying the track.  :D

That 'laugh when the boss laughs'  probably came from before 2000bC.  :D  I can imagine the Sabre toothed cat that just killed the dinasaur, telling the hyena, "this is mine".  ;D

fishpharmer

:D :D 8) 8) at first I thought he had gone to visit plickitycat and mark.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Husband

How can you be so sure that we are the ones upside down. ;D.

Jeff

I'm not.  I figure we are. I just wanted to write something that was recognizable to you for once. It's all in the spirit of Christmas. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

I didn't know for sure, until Husband told me that the tongue on New Zealand boots was made to let their prehensile toes hang out when they were at home.  ;D  They use them to hang onto the coolibahs when the water is up.  ;D :D

Brucer

The scary thing is, I didn't have any trouble reading that.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

metalspinner

Leonardo De Vinci used to write everything backwards.

We had a period of time when my son would write all of his letters backwards - perfectly.  We would say, "Zach, you wrote it backwards again."  He would say, "Ooops." Then correct it.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Thank You Sponsors!