iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Change user Name without deleting account????

Started by Back40x2, March 20, 2005, 01:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back40x2

Hey guys, 

I would like to change my username from MaineCherry to Back40x2.  I cant figer er out????  Could ya please help me out ???

Thanks
Pete
My JD 4120 Loader/Hoe/fransgard winch, a 10,000 pound Warn winch, STIHL 460,  Timberking 1600,  Lots of logs, a shotgun, rifle, my German Shorthaired Pointers and a 4-wheel drive, is all this Maine boy needs to survive!! Oh Yeah, and my WIFE!!!!!!

Ianab

Hi Pete

You cant change your actual account name, that will allways be Mainecherry, but you can change your Username, which is the one that appears on all your posts. So you can change your user name from "Back40" to "Back40x2". We discourage people from changing their names all the time as it's hard to know who you are talking to, but a minor change like that, or one made for a good reason is no problem.

ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Back40x2

Ian,

I tried that, but it would not let me change it completely to BACK40x2,  that is my actual name for my sawmill operation.  I will try again.

Thanks
Pete
My JD 4120 Loader/Hoe/fransgard winch, a 10,000 pound Warn winch, STIHL 460,  Timberking 1600,  Lots of logs, a shotgun, rifle, my German Shorthaired Pointers and a 4-wheel drive, is all this Maine boy needs to survive!! Oh Yeah, and my WIFE!!!!!!

Ianab

Hmmm... Seems you are right  :P

Jeff is away for the day, maybe he will be able to shed some light on this when he gets back online

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Tom

ONe reason may be that you have a Userid (account name) already that is "Back40x2).  Perhaps the software is smart enough to not allow two instances of the same name. ;D :)

Check out the Members List and you will see what I'm talking about. :)
"

Jeff

Your welcome;)

Still outta town on a lobby computer... :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Back40x2

Jeff & Tom,

Thanks guys!!!  I changed it last night, and thought it would b instanious.  Then got on tonight, and just kinda look right by it.  Its there now. Thanks again

Pete