iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Don't laugh too hard!

Started by orion388, September 19, 2013, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WmFritz

I'd say you hit a home run on your first at bat, John.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

m wood

Nobody's laughing at that finished job, I bet!  Except laughter of shear joy.  Live edge walnut slabs for a custom deck in Texas, hmmm, interesting.
mark
oops went back and re-read...custom desk makes much more sense :D
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

maple flats

great job, I'll bet you get repeat business from him, and likely from some of his buddies.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Magicman

I would say that you knocked the ball out of the park with your first job.  Congratulations !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

orion388

Found this unsolicited post on my Facebook page this morning. Talk about making you feel good !

"Paul ShXXX posted to John Hepner"
John Sure is a great with that Sawmill! I now have a great pile of Walnut Lumber now , Thanks.
LT35HD, Kubota L4330, Stihl 361, 026, Massey Fersuson 55, Ventrac, Grasshopper, Small dumptruck and a huge yearning for knowledge from this forum.

Thank You Sponsors!