iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New member looking to purchase saw

Started by tiogajoe, February 23, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodpecker52

Thing is if you do not like it someone else will.
Woodmizer LT-15, Ross Pony #1 planner, Ford 2600 tractor, Stihl chainsaws, Kubota rtv900 Kubota L3830F tractor

tiogajoe

I would really like to have a "chat" with someone that owns a EZ JR. before I place my order?

Woodpecker52

Check out the Woodmizer LT 15 on ebay with 5 hours on it in VA.  Two days left on auction and price now is in $5,300 range right now if it stays at this price it will be a steal. Listed as woodmizer sawmill.
Woodmizer LT-15, Ross Pony #1 planner, Ford 2600 tractor, Stihl chainsaws, Kubota rtv900 Kubota L3830F tractor

tiogajoe

Going to place a deposit on a EZ Jr. this coming week.  Thank you to everyone that listened to my rambling.  A shout out to Justallan for a great phone conversation about his Mill.  I should have the Mill sometime in April. Hope the snow is off by then!

timbur

Good choice , You're going to like the EZ Boardwalk JR , that was my first saw , and I still miss it 2 yrs later 

tiogajoe

I plan on keeping my mill outside at least the first year.  I can move it in two pieces into my tractor shed in the dead of winter.  Does anyone spray their mills with any kind of rust protection? I get my truck sprayed each fall with a Canadian product called Krown. It's available in spray cans and I'm thinking of giving my saw a lite coat while its' outside.  I'm going to make something to cover the sawhead as soon as possible.  Any suggestions?

Thank You Sponsors!