iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hard Apple Cider / Maple Syrup Doughnuts.

Started by 21incher, April 02, 2015, 07:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

My wife found a recipe on line and made a batch today. They are baked in a doughnut pan and came out amazing. The recipe used 12 oz of the hard cider I made and a cup of maple syrup that was left over from last years boiling. Needless to say the stack is almost gone now. :)

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WDH

This is not fair.  By posting a pic like that on the Forestry Forum, which has standards, you should at least be required to send each Admin at least two donuts  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

I've been able to handle most of the food pics posted, but this one is just about too much... they look to be very, very good.... just real DanG good!!!
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

bhall

Man do those look GOOD, I can almost taste them. Just about any baked goods with maple syrup is real good, and with cider. But I have to agree with the others 21incher, you could have at least taken the shot out of focus. Bob
97 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic/Lombardini
Life is good on the Catawba path

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

They were real good. Sorry but I don't think they would ship well so I ate them all. Today she made blonde brownies with maple syrup that were just as good.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!